Join us for the ultimate i2 experience at the upcoming User and Training Conference in Alexandria in May!
As the world's largest gathering of i2 professionals, it promises to be a stimulating opportunity for you to discover the latest innovations in i2, refine your tradecraft skills, and elevate your knowledge with our cutting-edge training sessions.
This two-day conference is a must-attend event for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve in the world of i2. With a jam-packed schedule of informative sessions, hands-on workshops, and exciting networking opportunities, you'll have the chance to connect with like-minded individuals and learn from the best and brightest in the industry.
So don't miss out on this thrilling opportunity to enhance your expertise, build valuable connections, and take your link analysis skills to the next level. Register now for the i2 User and Training Conference in Alexandria - it's an event you won't want to miss!
- Hear from our team about what's new and what we have planned to improve your i2 experience.
- Join tradecraft sessions to discover how other analysts are deploying i2 in a range of real-world scenarios.
- Develop your skills with training that we'll be running across the two days - pick and choose those that interest you to fit in around other sessions.
- Network with the i2 team, our partners, and your analyst community, which includes a Welcome Reception (21st) and a Networking Event (22nd).
- Visit the booths manned by i2 and our partners and explore how you can get more from your i2 deployment.
Potomac River Cruise
We're thrilled to bring back the renowned Cherry Blossom river cruise in 2024, and we invite you to be part of this extraordinary event.
- Join us at this exclusive networking experience, against the backdrop of Washington DCs iconic landmarks.
- Embark on an unforgettable journey up the majestic Potomac River aboard one of the nation's few authentic sternwheelers.
- Enjoy the sumptuous buffet and drinks while you establish new contacts with like-minded professionals, our partners, and the i2 team.
- Sponsors - elevate your brand and be a part of the social highlight of the conference by securing sole sponsorship. Contact us to learn how you can make a lasting impact on our cherished Cherry Blossom Cruise.
|Dates||May 22 – 23, 2024|
The Westin Old Town Alexandria
Rooms are available to book at the US Government per Diem rate of $258/night between Sunday, May 19 and Friday, May 24. The last day to book at this rate (subject to availability) is Tuesday, April 30.
The agenda is being prepared and will take the following structure:
May 21: Evening welcome dinner and drinks reception for those arriving the night before
Tickets are only $500 which includes all conference sessions, training, evening reception, networking event, and all food and drink. Capacity is strictly limited - early registration is recommended.